Who we are
What we stand for️
What is a Content Guide
Writing goals and principles
Tips for writing at Castos
About our Components
Logos & Assets
3 Clips Podcast
© Castos 2022 – v0.4
Modals are used throughout the UI to request additional information from the user and to confirm an action.
- It should have a header with the main title of the modal.
- It should have a footer that contains the modal’s buttons:
- The primary/action button should be placed on the left.
- The secondary button should be placed on the right.
- See Button for the colors style guide.